///Finally

Zach57

RMS Regular
Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.

After listening to pour your heart out for E39 M5’s I can’t believe you’ve finally got your own, I’m so happy for you!
If I feel like this I can’t even imagine how you must feel!

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words 🥰
Today I filled her to the throat with super and headed to the engine block for the bmw morning and what a first journey it was.
Motorway was closed from dundalk so went the back way, down through couple little villages, Ardee, Collon, Slane, Ashbourne and into Blanchardtown. One of them had a cool little bridge that was controlled by traffic lights but two sets, One for trucks and one for cars, was pretty awesome
Called into krispy kreme and then back up home with a few extra miles up north.
Roughly 260mile done today and she ran flawlessly with literally just under half a tank left....not bad for a 4.9 litre v8 near 2 tonne wagon haha

Polish_20231009_014321368.jpg
Polish_20231009_014700806.jpg
Polish_20231009_014522674.jpg

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words 🥰
Today I filled her to the throat with super and headed to the engine block for the bmw morning and what a first journey it was.
Motorway was closed from dundalk so went the back way, down through couple little villages, Ardee, Collon, Slane, Ashbourne and into Blanchardtown. One of them had a cool little bridge that was controlled by traffic lights but two sets, One for trucks and one for cars, was pretty awesome
Called into krispy kreme and then back up home with a few extra miles up north.
Roughly 260mile done today and she ran flawlessly with literally just under half a tank left....not bad for a 4.9 litre v8 near 2 tonne wagon haha

View attachment 413146
Those pumps have long hoses to reach round. saves turning to come in WD as its usually heaving.

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Yea the R34 is staying. Both the M5 and R34 are going off the road for winter.
I was to buy the m5 to daily but it would be sacrilegious to daily that M5 through winter.
Sat last night and went through all the service history and maintainace records. Musta took me over an hour lol poly pockets upon polypockets.
The previous owner literally handed me a massive square shopping bag full of her paperwork.
She has fortunately had owners who has loved her meticulously in the past.
Also discovered there Is a tracker in her too so might get that up and going as well.

Polish_20231009_123134464.jpg

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Sometime I think that @Boydie then im like nah, then im like yah, then nah haha they are at the bottom of my priority list. They've only just been done so they are pretty fresh

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Sometime I think that @Boydie then im like nah, then im like yah, then nah haha they are at the bottom of my priority list. They've only just been done so they are pretty fresh

Lovely example, and they aged so well as still look great.

In regards to wheels…are big red’s a possible contender to try for different colour?

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
They will fit. They are genuine m5 wheels but I could just google pics of e39 m5 carbon black with lighter shadow chrome wheels lol