FN2 Civic Type R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
After owning this for near 3 years thought i would throw some pics up, the wife drove it for over 2 years and now its my work horse. They are so much fun for the money and this is my 3rd type r, seen my old one from 4 years ago in Lisburn still going and i sold it with 120k on it.
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
nhb would have been my first choice .. nice motor

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Had one the same colour a while back, owned some fast stuff over the years but nothing has been as satisfying to thrash! Had to sell it before I got caught acting a hooligan in it.
Seen you in Lisburn a week or two back in it actually!

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Lovely dude.

Just needs another 30 or 40 horses and you're sorted. :p

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
thanks guys, Harry did i pass you on the way out of Lisburn, im working in Lisburn so will be knocking about it. they are a good car and its actually the longest ive kept any motor. Had a thrash one night recently on my way home late and it really was good fun lol

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Moira road, you had just come from Culcavy direction into Lisburn I think. Recognise that plate from the EP3 years ago!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
aye i must have been heading to work, yep ive had the plate 11 years now ( long time )

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Not to bad thanks Ross. Just counting down the days now. Yea a guy came out last night had a quick look and drive then got the deposit out until I get my plate off.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.