Focus

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

n1ck

Drives
Honda Civic Type
Hi, had this car for about a month and a half now and ive just managed to get some modifications done! below is a few pictures! i have a few more planned in the near future when i get the cash together. will be gettin alloys, coilovers, spoiler and tints! Any opinions and suggestions are welcome. cheers everyone!

Attachments

• focus5.JPG
    focus5.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 129
  • focus3.JPG
    focus3.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Focus1.JPG
    Focus1.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 105
  • focus2.JPG
    focus2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 69
  • focus4.JPG
    focus4.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 92

tim

RMS Regular
very nice mate! was exspecting you to have a mk1 not a facelift for some reason :confounded:

keep her subtle. No OTT Kits!
ST Headlights, Multispoke Alloy's or Black with polished lip, Coilovers, Collection Spoiler and a set of light smoke tints. Will set her off nicely!

keep her between the hedge's (y)

n1ck

OP
N
Drives
Honda Civic Type
cheers, yea she will be kept subtle! i wouldnt have it any other way!

Andy_09

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford focus 1.8
Looking good so far. Its a amazing what colour codeing can do for a silver car. Taking the rear badges off is a simple one as well!

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
nice car, but i disagree i dont like the colour coding makes it look like a big shapless blob, rather have the black trim to break up the lines but thats jst me.

tim

RMS Regular
Lyons said:
yup, agree on that 100%. Just too much silver now for me :worried:.
ladies its a work in progress! and fair enough it is your opinon but wait till he gets rims on her, tinted and a few other choice mods(y)

until then use your imagination!;)

n1ck

OP
N
Drives
Honda Civic Type
cheers for all your replies and for giving me your opinions. personally i feel the colour coding makes the car stand out more! yes the st fogs will be goin on in time!

stuarty500

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 330CI
Are you lookin a set of multispokes as I have a set up for sale in the parts for sale part of the forum.

n1ck

OP
N
Drives
Honda Civic Type
nah im not looking for a set, thanks neway! cheers chrissy, hows the corsa treating ya?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
shes doing good...got the new rims n all on her and the soundsystem near done. what you gettin done to the focus then?

Baz C

Banned
Lyons said:
yup, agree on that 100%. Just too much silver now for me :worried:.

i agree, front grills and splitter just don't look right colour coded.Rest looks the part though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.