forrestside police transit camera

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
after being on the road delivering for the las few days ive noticed at the back of forrestside a peeler transit van with the doors open pointing up towards saintfield direction it is a 30 mph zone coming down to the top of ormeau road so watch out guys and girls

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Thats there all the time, also the one at shaws bridge pointing towards house of sport getting you coming round the corner, lots of people get points via that one.

michael ferguson

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 335d, S2000
The other one is as you approach the roundabout at the house of sport on the Malone road, F*ckers love to sit in the layby there and catch you shooting up to the roundabout as its a 30!! C*nts!

brendy

RMS Regular
bangor ballymena and saintfield road in the past two days, in ballynahinch they were not wearing hi vis and two were hiding with the one fella with the camera, very sneaky.

big cyril

RMS Regular
brendy said:
bangor ballymena and saintfield road in the past two days, in ballynahinch they were not wearing hi vis and two were hiding with the one fella with the camera, very sneaky.

Where abouts in Ballynahinch were they Brendy?

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
brendy said:

where in ballymena?

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
the only thing u can do is drive at the speed limit :worried: unless u no were they always sit:p

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
end of the linking dual carrageway from knock lights to the roundabout at campbell college and belmont road. th van has been siting there the last few days as i am late for school, praying i dont get myself a letter from Mr Fine-Man soon....

Flapps

Banned
Drives
Skoda Super-b
I got caught by the one past Forrestside a couple of years back very quick bit of road and you sometimes forget about the 30mph limit.
Seen them in Carryduff the other day aswell on the just after the shopping centre on the road to ballynahinch, they were HIDING behind a hedge on the approach to Musket.

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
corsa_c_chris said:
end of the linking dual carrageway from knock lights to the roundabout at campbell college and belmont road. th van has been siting there the last few days as i am late for school, praying i dont get myself a letter from Mr Fine-Man soon....

They're there pretty much every morning from about 9am for a few hours, then they move into that wee estate off Garnerville Rd which lets them scoop you coming along Hawthornden Link (dual carriageway from Belmont Rd to Holywood Rd). They then shuffle along to the old entrance to the city airport and then up to the flyover for the speed demons coming out of Holywood towards Tillysburn.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
corsa_c_chris said:

I never go out that way, so luckily it doesnt affect me.

ZS said:
They're there pretty much every morning from about 9am for a few hours, then they move into that wee estate off Garnerville Rd which lets them scoop you coming along Hawthornden Link (dual carriageway from Belmont Rd to Holywood Rd). They then shuffle along to the old entrance to the city airport and then up to the flyover for the speed demons coming out of Holywood towards Tillysburn.

BANDITS. Pointing towards the roundabout, or towards the Holywood Road? Where exactly do they sit?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Just curious as ive never seen them there. Luckily i never exceed 56mph on it though.

Although, on the way home there now i did stop + try a 0-60 time.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
They also sit just after Mcdonalds on the saintfield road heading towards carryduff. Almost got me the other day, lucky a transit pulled out of brackenvale blocking them!

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
big cyril said:
LOL - everyone's worried now!

Yep a little heads up, never goes a miss!!!!

Had to laugh, there has been a few cases over here, latest was, a guy not speeding gave the camera van the fingers, the cops followed him home, and hit hit with a ticket for something silly like offensive signal to police, he said he was expressing his anger at the van with the signals and not the officers, but still got the ticket!! Think it was yesterdays sun newspaper it was in!! he was followed home and had the ticket inside 30 mins, however a teacher was getting beat up at a school by some hoodies, cops took hours to call out!! Very good justice system and law enforcement we have in the country!!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
DarraghGTfour said:
the only thing u can do is drive at the speed limit :worried: unless u no were they always sit:p

there is another way, tho its about £300 ;)

mike knows qwhat i`m talking about... time to play the ****s at their own game

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Lyons said:
BANDITS. Pointing towards the roundabout, or towards the Holywood Road? Where exactly do they sit?

I assume you mean the Garnerville Road bit. There's a load of houses at the Tillysburn end of the dual carriageway, and at the end of those houses there's a turning space on the other side of the fence. They sit there and get people going towards Tillysburn/Holywood Rd.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.