front bumper...shud i mesh...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
NOT MY CAR

resizedturismo24dx.jpg

the 2 wee vents aroudn the fogs? no comments on the kit, i like it thanks just wanted opionions as wud need to buy the mesh asap! thanks :grinning:

Also no body any idea on a contrastly subtle idea for a colour diff on the rear lip to make it stand out?

back198vj.jpg

or juts go al black? magnum grey might not b too ad lookin???? ta

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
BLACK MESH!! Mesh everything in that forkin bumper black, silver looks dire...

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
sold all my blacm mesh, i like the silver look, flows with poilshed lip on my rims etc and black mesh on a black car might as well not b there in my opionion!

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
Simon998 said:
BLACK MESH!! Mesh everything in that forkin bumper black, silver looks dire...

byw thast not my car, the back wont b meshed but filled with duplex nice exits i think that mesh at the back looks rare!!!!

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
on any other car id agree but thats a black ford so it has to be the silver st24 stuff imo opionion, u wudnt even notice black mesh on a black car i dont hink?

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
back on topic shud i mesh the 2 smaller vents around the fogs on each side????
resizedturismo24dx.jpg

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
back198vj.jpg

and just go stright black on the the rear bumper of something contradtin the lip part off to ake it stand out????

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
your not too hot at making your own mind up are ya? Im afraid id go black mesh every time. Theres just too much of it and silver will look a bit cheese.

Twain

RMS Regular
black mesh, unless you are keeping poultry behind your bumper.

Adam

RMS Regular
Dont get silver. If its anything like the one in that pic it will look cheap and nasty.
Get some proper black mesh and it will still be visible. You might as well put some in the little vents beside the fogs when your doing it.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Black mesh all the way :grinning:

Take it that is a woman's car? The first pic she is parked half into the next parkin space and the 2nd she is blockin the whole road ;)

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Max said:
suppose they need all that mesh to keep the front mounted intercooler breathing :lol:

lol!!!

Black mesh! Silver looks cheesey!

Dont listen to yourself, listen to us!!

Keith :p

Whippit

Drives
MG ZR
Get the proper s/steel mesh like the focus stuff not the expanded alu' sh1t you can get it in large panels different size of holes its the only mesh worth a dam.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
hope yer enjoyin that balck mesh i sold tya big pimp ;)

well me and pocket rocket r both set on silver st24 stuf and have both seeen it all in th4e flesh

@ whoever slegged bout makin up my own mind wise up its alrite for u to cum on askin 20 questions so wtff????

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
Whippit said:
Get the proper s/steel mesh like the focus stuff not the expanded alu' sh1t you can get it in large panels different size of holes its the only mesh worth a dam.

thats st24 used by ford Rallye and jags etc, thats wat ive got

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Fezari said:
Whippit said:

thats st24 used by ford Rallye and jags etc, thats wat ive got

this stuff? it certainly doesnt look like that stuff in the pics of that black fiesta....nightmare to cut and shape cause its really strong ****.
Paint it black, will look much better, i was toying with doin mine black also, would look much better..

old pic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.