Fuel Prices? Highest price spotted...

Arseout

RMS Regular
Drives
4wd
Was on the M6 enroute home and has to fill up as was nearing empty. Was only in my everyday runner diesel. It was 150 I was shocked!

What’s is the price of normal unleaded? What’s the highest you have spotted lately?

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Yeah I was on the M6 last week and had to tank up a 23mpg V8 at 148.9 or something shocking like that. Made Dublin look cheap.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
If you're on the motorway in England, pretty much pull off at any major junction and within a mile or two there'll be petrol stations 10-15p/l cheaper than the service stations

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
If you're on the motorway in England, pretty much pull off at any major junction and within a mile or two there'll be petrol stations 10-15p/l cheaper than the service stations

+1

The reps in our sister company across the water get dragged through the coals for filling up at motorway service stations.

Shows extreme lack of forward planning (assuming the person is wear of the huge price difference.)

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
You dont even need to plan, just pull off and find nearest few petrol stations on the sat nav. On main routes, most stations will be there. Although on smaller routes and same over here, they must not update the sat nav very often, as quite a few occasions the petrol station on the nav has been long gone !

Arseout

RMS Regular
OP
Arseout
Drives
4wd

Your right mate. But when your tired and around 20miles from home putting in a tenner in a diesel won’t hurt even if it costs 150 as it’s better than running out and being embarrassed it was a long drive.

Arseout

RMS Regular
OP
Arseout
Drives
4wd
Your right mate. But when your tired and around 20miles from home putting in a tenner in a diesel won’t hurt even if it costs 150 as it’s better than running out and being embarrassed it was a long drive.

I was showing 0 miles and was scared to venture out

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I was showing 0 miles and was scared to venture out
Nothing worse than being somewhere on the A75 bringing something home from England in the pitch black at 3am and the range turning to - -

That puts the fear of forward planning into you!

Paid 131.9 earlier in the week and thought it was bad enough. At £1.50 a litre... maybe that will start to kerb the prices of the crazy second hand car market.

scub

Banned
nudging £1.30 a litre around Belfast & as almost all my miles are done up & down the gears & in traffic it's a noticeable difference to the wallet every week!
but it'll be the same story of the chancellor making front page news by holding fuel duty or dropping 1p, then over the next few months it rises almost weekly & goes more or less unmentioned.
the sickening bit is that the vast majority of it is government duty. & then you pay tax at the pump again ... BAAAAAAAAAASTIDS!

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
@scub and the tax on the money you earn to buy it, and the car you drive there in, tyres, and paying to use the road etc its not worth thinking about! Super near makes me cry each time.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Nothing worse than being somewhere on the A75 bringing something home from England in the pitch black at 3am and the range turning to - -

That puts the fear of forward planning into you!

Paid 131.9 earlier in the week and thought it was bad enough. At £1.50 a litre... maybe that will start to kerb the prices of the crazy second hand car market.
Its worse having driven from Dover to ciarnryan in your newly bought hot hatch and 3 miles from the boat the driver falls asleep funny enough at almost 3am and puts you ,him and his prize possession onto its roof and into a field lol.something I won’t forget in this lifetime lol.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Its worse having driven from Dover to ciarnryan in your newly bought hot hatch and 3 miles from the boat the driver falls asleep funny enough at almost 3am and puts you ,him and his prize possession onto its roof and into a field lol.something I won’t forget in this lifetime lol.
That’s what I call running out of range. Holy ****!

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
I wonder if the amount of ads for PHEV/Hybrid car will increase if the price of fuel continues to rise

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Most I've seen in Belfast as GO's Super last week at 141.9...

I stuck in £2 then went on to BP in Glengormley where it was 134.9.

Arseout

RMS Regular
OP
Arseout
Drives
4wd
I thought that too... apparently not!

Hate how their pumps dont show the price before you begin

Have you guys seen some pumps! You get the handle from the pump just hold it for 10 secs it clocks on 6p then 8p before you even pull the trigger to fill up wtf honestly?

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Have you guys seen some pumps! You get the handle from the pump just hold it for 10 secs it clocks on 6p then 8p before you even pull the trigger to fill up wtf honestly?

If it's not right report it to trading standards and they will test the pumps to make sure they are running within tolerant levels.