Funky parking on Corporation Street this morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
So that is what held us up this morning - I moved out of queue and went over M3 in end. Looks like it took the corner sharply and hit the high kerb?? What joyrider would be up and about in the *rush* hour traffic?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
The lengths they will go to just to change a tyre

Gaz

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
rugrat said:
So that is what held us up this morning - I moved out of queue and went over M3 in end. Looks like it took the corner sharply and hit the high kerb?? What joyrider would be up and about in the *rush* hour traffic?

Was there not a head on crash on the westlink recently due to joyriders at early morning rush hour? I've no idea what caused the crash, just speculating! You have to be doing something pretty stupid to put a car on its lid in that sort of area at that sort of time.

Andy

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
No Andy, that crash on the westlink happened at 4.20am as far as I can remember.

Does look like a strange place to end up :?

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Unless it is dole day I don't think too many joyriders are about during the rush hour.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
The corsa could have been lying there from 4.20am :p

Any real explanation to how it happened?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Cooper said:
rugrat said:

Was there not a head on crash on the westlink recently due to joyriders at early morning rush hour?

last weeks some lanyard stole a car, drove down the wrong side of the westlink + collided head on with a van, i think

Adam

RMS Regular
Corsa handling + joyriders who cant drive driving too fast = above pic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
corsa.jpg

This new advertising stratagy should go down well in Northern Ireland i reckon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.