G60 Corrado

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Wanted one for ages and the right one came along a few weeks back
I love classic insurance 8)
STA70883.jpg

STA70884.jpg

STA70880.jpg

STA70885.jpg

She is a 1991 G60 with a few mods...
'aint nothing as fine as a supercharger whine'

-Pete-

RMS Regular
lovely lovely car. have you had the supercharger overhauled or was it recently done? im sure its great to drive

-Pete-

RMS Regular
whats the consumption like for it? it certainly looks the part? whats the interior? leather? didnt think this would qualiify for classic insurance though!?how old does it need to be ?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Had a nosey at this today, very clean and sounded great

Gaz

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
The RX's look well on it Nigel. Look forward to getting a look around it at some of the shows next year. How do you find it compared to a mk2 Golf?

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
yea very nice car seen you round comber a few times,car sounds amazing when you put the foot down

veedubboy

RMS Regular
OP
veedubboy
Gman said:
The RX's look well on it Nigel. Look forward to getting a look around it at some of the shows next year. How do you find it compared to a mk2 Golf?

Cheers G....different ball game to the golf LOL...much more solid car and bigger LOL.......love driving it:cool: ...can see a few of my other cars going up the road to be honest :relieved: .Love the charger whine...addictive8o| :cool:

veedubboy

RMS Regular
OP
veedubboy
Dunno Tufty ...bought on an impulse so dunno...see what happens in the new year

hendy18s

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 Golf
I love these, 8 and 9 by 16 bbs splits on it would make it, along with a ncie drop, maybe a bit of slammage!!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
nice one nige, is it on AIG now though as i seen one on high street there now which looked in equaly as good shape

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.