Wheels or Tyres: Garage clearout of Toyota MR2 parts, aftermarket & standard UPDATED; coilovers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
That's pretty rare but I was after something more along the lines of bomex, aeroware or toms.
Any other nice bits and bobs about you?
I'm really tempted by those arches you have as well!

PacMan

Banned
OP
PacMan
Drives
Impreza
Yeah it's probably the only one in the UK, but unfortunately the front bumper got damaged when towing the car it was on. The rear bumper skirt on it is really nice too, was going to fit it to my own car but just going to flog the whole kit as it sits.

Afraid i don't have anything else for the front, other than a spare Phoenix Power front end maybe available soon but may just end up keeping it.

I think i may end up fitting those arches as well after the trouble i had getting them, just need to find a set of wheels to suit!

PacMan

Banned
OP
PacMan
Drives
Impreza
Not sure TBH, i paid £350 for the front that i have on the car at the minute. The other one has slight damage on it though. I actually haven't even got the full kit as yet, i need to contact the guy to bring it up for me. I'm paying a modest amount for it too... just over £1000 and fairly happy to do so, its a £5k kit to buy new. :eek:

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
@PacMan - you wouldn't have the two hoses circled lying around would you?
mr2.jpg

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Alright cheers. If you do come across any let me know. I've developed a little split in both of these, causing massive boost leakage

belfast nick

RMS Regular
Drives
96 megane ph1
i dont suppose you would have a passenger side fog light? i swear ive replaced these more than ive had them turned one.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.