Garage floor covering

wibago

Banned
Drives
BMW
Hello. I built a new house. The garage is heated, I've been packing the seeds inside, it's been amazing. BUT I messed up twice and spun the track a little bit.

What is everyone using to protect the floor?

I was going to epoxy it but I was told the studs will f it up just like concrete. I was thinking of some sort of floor covering like rubber floor mats or something. I need to be able to use dolys
to move the sleds around and it needs to be able to take a few stud hits. I'm not running crazy studs...yet.. mega bites no triggers on this sled. So hoping something cheaper and thinner

will work . It's a three-car garage 1100sqft minus the stairs. I only want to do one side and it doesn't have to go all the way up and around.

Looking for options or opinions?
Hello. I built a new house. The garage is heated, I've been packing the seeds inside, it's been amazing. BUT I messed up twice and spun the track a little bit.

What is everyone using to protect the floor?

I was going to epoxy it but I was told the studs will f it up just like concrete. I was thinking of some sort of floor covering like rubber floor mats or something. I need to be able to use dolys
to move the sleds around and it needs to be able to take a few stud hits. I'm not running crazy studs...yet.. mega bites no triggers on this sled. So hoping something cheaper and thinner

will work . It's a three-car garage 1100sqft minus the stairs. I only want to do one side and it doesn't have to go all the way up and around.

Looking for options or opinions?
thanks for any help