Garden season time! Mowers etc…..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Right guys the season is really kicking off this week. We can't be beaten on quality of product, service, parts back and warranty on mowers, strimmers etc so give me a shout with any requirements.

We import our own for the standard walk behinds, They're superb, one touch heigh adjustments, Canvas bags, stripe flap, Briggs and Stratton engines, quick drop handles, all wheels mounted on brass bearings etc etc.

18" £220 5 hp
18" power drive £259 5 hp
20" power drive £355 with mulch 6.25 hp
22" power drive £389 with mulch 6.75 hp

These are cheaper than our shop prices, they also all come with a 5 year warranty.

30vzui1.jpg

We also do some higher end machines. The Masport 800AL, £485. 22" aluminium body, 6.75 Briggs ready start, double wheel brackets, wash port, mulch, New Zealand built and very very good quality.

m5a1y.jpg

For any full time gardeners we have a dormak full commercial machine. Shaft drive, overhead valve GX honda, gearbox, steel moulded wheels etc etc. £899.

2yy5umb.jpg

Strimmers we do the full mitox range, these are a good diy brand, full parts back up and a 2 year warranty.

http://www.mitoxgm.co.uk/Shop/List/0/75/category/Grass--Brush/Brushcutters

We also do Kawasaki and Tanaka in a more commercial machine. Japanese built, light and 5 years warranty.

We do a range of ride on's as well. They start at £1440 for a 38", again we buy them from Husqvarna in the usa and brand them our own name, Greenhill.

2gy6ja8.jpg

We also take trade in's. Please be realistic, especially against the lower prices I'm offering here, think what you would realistically pay and take £50 off for us to service it. Out of 10 mowers we take in we only sell 1 due to the really difficult task of finding a used mower thats actually any good and that we can stand over.

Give us a shout any queries.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Is that the 38inch ride on pictured? What kind of warranty come with these?

They're husqvarna built machines from the Electrolux plant in America, seem welded chasis and solid front axel. 5 year warranty, £1450+ vat for the pictured one or £1200+ vat for the twin bin version. I can knock these prices down if someone wants to take it in a crate with no warranty, otherwise they come pdi'd, delivered and fully backed up.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
How much for a mitox lrh28 long reach trimmer and would you have one if I pop up Thursday night? @lightning

Your about £199+ on that. Plenty in stock. I have your torch ready to go and will get back to you Monday re the air reel (y)

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
They're husqvarna built machines from the Electrolux plant in America, seem welded chasis and solid front axel. 5 year warranty, £1450+ vat for the pictured one or £1200+ vat for the twin bin version. I can knock these prices down if someone wants to take it in a crate with no warranty, otherwise they come pdi'd, delivered and fully backed up.

I take a scoot over and have a look at them in the next week or so. Whats your name so I know who to ask for?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Any second hand self propelled lawnmowers?

Used mowers are difficult. Out of 10 we take in there's lucky to be 1 I would be happy to sell someone. If anything decent comes in I'll let you know but generally people keep they're mowers till they start giving bother or rusting. We do get the odd one however.

Buying new/used just make sure you buy either Briggs or Honda. We've tried the cheaper ones, the ggp/mountfield etc etc and they're flipping nightmare when the get past a year old. Don't compromise on that.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Anything in electric strimmers? Ours has started to die off its only for edging a small front and back garden

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Anything in electric strimmers? Ours has started to die off its only for edging a small front and back garden

We don't have a massive selection of electric. Had a scan around there and we've the 3 draper models in stock. Will be a bit more discount if you collect in some manor of turbo charged vauxhall :p

http://www.drapertools.com/prodsearch.pgm

http://www.drapertools.com/product/36648/430W 280mm 230V Grass Trimmer with Double Line Feed

http://www.drapertools.com/product/03480/530W 300mm 230V Grass Trimmer with Double Line Spool Feed

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you open late any nights Simon? Would maybe take a trip up for a nosy. Could do with some new chains for my chainsaw

Thursday night till 8.30. No worries have more chain in stock than anyone in the uk.

This is our chain website, you can order online if it's handier and postage is foc.

www.premiumsawchain.co.uk

Last edited:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
We don't have a massive selection of electric. Had a scan around there and we've the 3 draper models in stock. Will be a bit more discount if you collect in some manor of turbo charged vauxhall :p

http://www.drapertools.com/prodsearch.pgm

http://www.drapertools.com/product/36648/430W 280mm 230V Grass Trimmer with Double Line Feed

http://www.drapertools.com/product/03480/530W 300mm 230V Grass Trimmer with Double Line Spool Feed

Lol turbo'd vauxhall Prob won't see Tarmac till next summer tbh

Waiting on the phone call to see if ours is salvageable the bigger one of the two could be tempting assume there no auto feed on em

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Lol turbo'd vauxhall Prob won't see Tarmac till next summer tbh

Waiting on the phone call to see if ours is salvageable the bigger one of the two could be tempting assume there no auto feed on em

I think it is a bump feed but will double check!

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Picked up a lawnmower today and got a tour of the place from @lightning . Aladdin's cave is an understatement and I don't know how they keep stock of all that stuff.

I could spend all day in there and I think they could get away with charging an entrance fee at the door there is that much to see lol. Will be back up to get some tools and bits and pieces when I have more time, even the kid's were asking can they go back sometime.

As for the lawnmower, fantastic quality, a steal at the price and was sitting fueled and ready to go ! You'll not get that kind of service in B&Q or Homebase and one of many reasons why local business should be supported.

Nice meeting you today Simon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.