Genuine rims?

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Hi guys

Trying to understand if these are genuine or copies. There appears to be a BBS stamp but poorly visible.
IMG_20231105_221943.jpg
IMG_20231105_221940.jpg

IMG_20231105_221949.jpg

Andy55

RMS Regular
Look to be genuine wheels which have been re-drilled.
It's hard to tell from the photo but is the entire hole tapped or is the thread on one half of the hole? Some of the holes (top left and bottom left) look elongated.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Maybe a daft comment but is there enough metal between the holes to be safe? Looks quite thin tbh

Gambit

RMS Regular
I wouldn't trust the drilled holes looking at the shape of some of then, looks like they've literally be squeezed onto something that had a slightly larger pcd, like they're drilled for 5x110 and someone has squeezed them on to a 5x112 with wobble bolts or likes

Wouldn't have any issue using them using original holes PCD tho just make sure you use correct radius seat wheel studs rather than tapered

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Maybe a daft comment but is there enough metal between the holes to be safe? Looks quite thin tbh

Hard to say, but known plenty with redrilled BBS without issue. Some drillings were a lot more ropey than above too.

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Thanks guys. Found it a little odd myself that part of the BBS was visible.
Come off an E30 and had 25mm hub adapters fitted too. No wonder there was a wobble at 60mph. Lol

Pity, such a waste of a good set of wheels

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Thanks guys. Found it a little odd myself that part of the BBS was visible.
Come off an E30 and had 25mm hub adapters fitted too. No wonder there was a wobble at 60mph. Lol

Pity, such a waste of a good set of wheels

Still should be fine on the bmw fitment.