Giving you the power to report speed cameras!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brendy

RMS Regular
Expect the unexpected and expect to be punished if you speed. I've done my share of speeding and been pulled a few times rightly or wrongly, wouldn't even dream of paying for something that I am already in control of.

Conor4534

RMS Regular
OP
Conor4534
Drives
RS6
Such fantastic response to our advertising on Facebook! #WeGrowWeGrow

i53wnl.png

Last edited:

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
£5 for something that relys on the user to get up to date info is crazy.
Should be free.
Clearly someone wants am early retirement lol.

If a camera gets flagged up early on in the day and are gone again by the afternoon is the alert gone or will there be old non-camera alerts all across the country?

Conor4534

RMS Regular
OP
Conor4534
Drives
RS6
If a camera gets flagged up early on in the day and are gone again by the afternoon is the alert gone or will there be old non-camera alerts all across the country?

Cant believe we didnt think about this... smart cookie you are ;)

Conor4534

RMS Regular
OP
Conor4534
Drives
RS6
Seems a few members on here enjoy throwing digs and spit the dummy out when i play along... im not here to listen to a few jealous people who make smart remarks about money and cheap digs about the app. This is the only place where such carry seems normal. If you dont wanna use the app that's no problem but dont cry when i reply to your smart ass comments (y)

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
My question was a genuine one. Also ive never actually paid for an app on my phone as most useful apps are free.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Seems a few members on here enjoy throwing digs and spit the dummy out when i play along... im not here to listen to a few jealous people who make smart remarks about money and cheap digs about the app. This is the only place where such carry seems normal. If you dont wanna use the app that's no problem but dont cry when i reply to your smart ass comments (y)

Sounds fair enough to me.

pablo

RMS Moderator

well said, surprised you lasted as long as you did with some of the stupid comments.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
I think the facebook page has now been removed? I was half keeping an eye on it for info on the app launch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.