Glenn's Mint Corsa B

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GlennM

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
1999 Vauxhall Corsa GLS 1.0 12v
Nothing special at all but its a car and it goes!! ;) Also as insurance is nuts in

n.ireland its a good choice to start out in and it has loads of potential
:laughing:

dscn04578ol.jpg

dscn04585vu.jpg

dscn04598jj.jpg

dscn04608of.jpg

dscn04614tf.jpg

dscn04629kq.jpg

dscn04635pe.jpg

dscn04642ne.jpg

Alloys Fitted and de-badged

glenncorsa19hh.jpg

glenncorsa27bl.jpg

glenncorsa35ke.jpg

glenncorsa46eq.jpg

Kamei Grill and Headunit

Corsa3.gif

Corsa1.gif

Exhaust

powerflow15zl.jpg

GlennM

RMS Regular
OP
GlennM
Drives
335d
Well here you go... A wee picure and video of the exhaust,

gimme your feedback please!

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8551182674344409060]POWERFLOW VIDEO[/ame]

GlennM

RMS Regular
OP
GlennM
Drives
335d
kerzo said:
I have a hedge strimmer that sounds a bit like that
:p Thanks... yes the strimmers engine would be close in size to my wee three pot!! lol i need a 1.4!! :relieved:

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
same boat as me mate mines only a 1.1 so i just gotta try an make it goodlookin instead lol! cheap insurance tho

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
agree with jdm on that one...not a shoppin trolley spoiler tho just a standard corsa one

Jonny

RMS Regular
speed bumps, great norn iron roads

driveshafts

all well and good on coilovers wound down for shows etc but be practical you're going to be wanting to use the car everyday

kylus1986

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GT
glenn seriously only go down 50/60 max youll fook ur gearbox and driveshafts in no time, and lad u live in greenisland, is the one street there that doesnt have a speed bump???

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
was just thinking that as I posted up, thought sxi was the 1.4 16v but forgot its the 1.8??

Anyhow's quite the project car there espec with those miles, coming along nicely, keep us updated

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
dont go as low as 100 on a corsa mate i did my sri by 60 n it cudnt get over quite a few bumps!60 is plenty low on a corsa!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.