Golfs had a Makeover!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
As a few of you will know the golf went in for a little makeover last week!

Had her back for about a week, but only getting pics up now! Not the best pics at that and things weren't quite finished when taken but it gives an idea!

Better pics will hopefully be taken next sunday - i won't have the digi camera back until then!

Cheers to Tufty, aaron and glenn for all their work, and anyone else who helped that i've failed to mention!

Paul

golf3.jpg

golf2.jpg

golf1.jpg

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Cheers! Subtle is the look i'm going for! Sublty different at the back too but no pics at the moment.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
would there be n e chance of ur car goin for sale jst to me my drive looks empty now plz :laughing:

BTW his golf did look like this

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Don't think so!! :laughing:

Your drive couldn't be too empty yet! :lol:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
true i have that green bucket tho shift then my golf to get done and then i will b goin sumwhere

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
You'll get there! :laughing:

Cheers for the before pics, meant to post them too!

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
that looks very well, much improved from when i seen the car picking up my mates 15s in newcastle about a month ago! Colour really suits it.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
im always thinkin ahead paul :laughing: well today seen me start on mine once again this time im stickin to it until its finished

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Cheers fatboyslim! Your focus is low!!

The colour actual looks a bit different in real life than in the pics!

Good lad tufty! Stick it out and it'll not take too long!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
****** hell....i dunno...

i loved the silver it really stood out....and to say i also love the blue in it aswell i jus dunno which i like most :?

deffo a nice job from those pics but i'm gonna ave to see it in the flesh for judgement i reckon!!!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
It'll be about newcastle 2moro nite m00k if your about! I think it probably looks better in real life - the colour looks quite dull in them pics!

Cheers marky!

Other mirrors are now on - fitted them today! Wired in the number plate lights too - was a piece of piss!

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
I think thats a big improvement on the silver that colour of blue is nice in the golfs!!! Very nice Mr YDP :grinning:

ewok

RMS Regular
very nice paul colour is class i want a mk 2 we hope to get skillys as nice good luck with her

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
marky said:
really nice car mate nicest mk2 golf ive saw in a long time

wait till u see mine ;) will look jst as good as young pauls i hope tho it will b hard as his golf is sweet

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
ewok said:
very nice paul colour is class i want a mk 2 we hope to get skillys as nice good luck with her

Ewok you know its only rite for you to get a mk 2 mate and jion the club :laughing:

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Cheers for the comments lads! :grinning:

Thanks ewok - i'm sure skilly's will turn out well too! Maybe make u want one even more!

I might lower her a little more and a few other very sublte mods but in general thats how the bodywork will stay!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.