Got caught speeding

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Baz C

Banned
got caught speeding the nite on the bangor rd near street racer,the bastid was hidin behind a hedge, got three penalty points and 60 quid fine :worried: and the cheeky bastid even said thanks to me when he handed me the ticket :x

Porter

RMS Regular
pmsl, aw well sh1t happens, take it on the chin and learn from your experience.

what were you doing and in what zone?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Unfortunate, but if you do the crime you serve the time.

Gaz

keith_d

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 Avant Td
U got off lightly. I got cought speeding in portstewart (70 in a 40) and they took me to court. I was on me rplates at the time and got £75 for speeding, £75 for breaking the 45mp rplate rule and 3 penis points.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
The traffic scum were in the port last night with the speed gun but I thankfully saw them and got slowed up in time.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
At the same time its damn easy to drift over a 30mph limit. Especially late at night when there's not a soul about.

Andy

Bryan

RMS Regular
At the same time its damn easy to drift over a 30mph limit. Especially late at night when there's not a soul about.

The big Iveco van I drive in work doesn't even have 30 marked on the speedo (just a -dash) so it's even more difficult to stick to it. It just feels like you're going so slow - but I do understand the need to in areas where there are likely to be pedestrians/kids.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Cooper said:

Andy

Too easily done

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
The police are always on the bangor road in ards! i was so busy talking i forgot to say to watch in case they were about! whoops! they pulled in the car that was in front of us as well. they were going even faster but they let them go with nothing!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.