Gotta be a Rallye slag...(new wheels)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
RComms said:
Adam said:
Looking good. Were they much lighter than the standard wheels?
You could get an Eibach spring kit which would only lower the car around 20-30mm which would be very nice.

dunno the exact figures.... but they felt scary light! I couldn't believe it when i took them out of the box. you could near hold them with 1 finger, very 8)

Try this http://www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/weight/unsprung.html

Doesnt list these wheels but it'll give you a rough guide.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
looks well andy lad, cars like that arent meant to be messed with but you've done the right thing! :laughing:

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
swervygerdy said:
looks awsome as she is - the rallly look is brillaint - whiplash aerial and a big set of flaps maybe?

they'll be an mag mount on at every rally! ;) :lol:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Spotted it at Purdysburn one day, the wheels look better in real life!
Also spotted another Red engish reg'd Ralle at Broadway the day after!!!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
RMS_CLK said:
Perfect, glad someone can keep the sensible head on and choose their wheel size for handling and not looks.

hehe...just like these guys did :lol:

honda00.jpg

are those 19s!!? BTCC honda accord for those who didnt figure it out.

alan273

V nice mate, Keep it the way she is, for now anyways, dont think youll be able to keep them clean on the circuit :lol:

RComms said:
besides... if you say the amount of crap i have to kart around in it at the Circuit and the roads its on, i'd have the bottom ripped out of her in no time! :roll:

A radio or 2 dont take up that much room does it :lol: think about me with a start clock, beams etc dont think it`ll fit in the Mr, might have to use the nova :lol:

Only jokin mate know yous comms guys have shed loads of stuff to carry too. Know what stages your covering yet? All Roberts told me is I`m on starts! :?

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
alan273 said:
Only jokin mate know yous comms guys have shed loads of stuff to carry too. Know what stages your covering yet? All Roberts told me is I`m on starts! :?

Troubleshooting. so i have all the spare radios, Antenna's, masts, toolkits.... :?

Its the fastest 306 Van in history :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.