Group Buy-Foam Lances (money now needed)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pheunos

RMS Regular
Cheers for that BA. I called Ryan earlier on and there seems to have been a mix up at autobrite, resulting in mine being sent to Detailni. I got it off Ryan earlier today. Class bit of kit!

foam.jpg

Bubbles1986, it might be worth you doing the same if you haven't already got yours, Ryan mentioned that a couple of others might be in the same boat.

leonardodecappiccuno

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Beetle 18Turb
Hi Ryan, call with consumable product, today, 35 quid had the karcher working
well again, tried the autobrite lance, brill is all I can say.

Regards Lenny

Middleman

RMS Regular
Drives
R32
Picked mine up today from Ryan...Excellent foamage, just a pity its that cold that the foam froze on the car :p

Cheers mate

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
Mine still not here in the post today. Our post service is terrible. I ordered stuff from america it costs 10 pound to post and is here within the week. ordered stuff from netherlands and it came next day delivery. yet posting from bangor to holywood takes over a week. assuming mine was posted on friday and not an earlier batch

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Ryan, my lance works perfect with my powerhose, fitment was spot on:laughing:. Had the drive/car looking like santa's grotto. Grand job mate thank you.......best get that snow foam ordered;)

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
Well I finally got my lance on the go today. I had to take the grinder to the adaptor to make it fit my lance.
Cracker bit of kit and uses a lot less soap than other types of soap bottle attachment

Thanks again for organising this Ryan

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Tried mine out today, worked really well, washed 3 cars at the house.

I snowfoamed them, rinsed, then snow foamed again and used this to wash the car with a wash mit, had a bucket of clean water to rinse out the mit after every panel.

Is this a good technique, or can someone let me know the proper process?

Keith

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Tried mine out today, worked really well, washed 3 cars at the house.

I snowfoamed them, rinsed, then snow foamed again and used this to wash the car with a wash mit, had a bucket of clean water to rinse out the mit after every panel.

Is this a good technique, or can someone let me know the proper process?

Keith

The method your doing is ok, all ready depends how dirty the car is.
When Im washing the car, I cover it with snow foam and while thats working its magic I wash all the wheels. By the time Ive finished the wheels the car is ready for rinsing. Once rinse, I fill to buckets with soapy water and use one to rinse wash mitt out after doing each panel.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
guys, can you please list your name if you havent received your lance.....

i have had to give a few guys out of my supply so now im short.

ryan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.