Gtechniq C4 (Trim)

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
Hi guys,

I'm tempted to buy Gtechniq C4 or Gyeon Trim. As I don't have access to a garage to allow it to cure overnight - if I applied it on a nice warm day with no rain due for the following day, will it cure ok? Or this is a no no?

I also have Solution Finish that I have never used but just fancied the longer durability of the C4.

Cheers

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
OP
G
Personally if I was you and you already have solution finish I would just use it. With the right prep it should last 8/9 months or so.
Cheers pal - Forensic Detailing on YouTube reckoned 2 months durability- it kind of put me off considering all the prep work to do it properly.

Is there anything I could do to help the durability of Solution Finish?

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Cheers pal - Forensic Detailing on YouTube reckoned 2 months durability- it kind of put me off considering all the prep work to do it properly.

I never found it to last overly long, but a few detailing sites have told me 8/9 months with proper prep so I just assumed I wasn’t prepping it right. Maybe @big_pete would shed more light on it.

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
OP
G

I never found it to last overly long, but a few sites have told me 8/9 months with proper prep so I just assumed I wasn’t prepping it right. Maybe @big_pete would shed more light on it.
Cheers pal - it really does seem to be hit and miss durability wise looking at different sources on youtube and the web
but as you say proper prep likely makes all the difference.

Gerrymc123

RMS Member
OP
G
Cheers Pete - as I have already have Solution Finish - is this a decent product?