Gtechniq easy coat £4.79

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
I picked up 2 extra bottles assuming people on here would miss out. I'll post when they arrive and whoever wants can just square me up for what they cost.

Based in Waringstown

neil-c

RMS Regular
I bought myself 3 bottles and it arrived mid March. Haven't tried it out yet. Might try and get a car washed at lunchtime tomorrow.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I'd say it's the same as softs bazooka, some people get one car, some get 3/4 from a tin. Depends on the user too I'd say.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Back on albeit sold out. You can still buy and get it when back in stock.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Back on albeit sold out. You can still buy and get it when back in stock.

(y) Yes! Some ordered after missing out twice lol

No real panic so they'll arrive some day (hopefully) un expected :cool:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Got my notification that my April order is on the way though the one I made in March is still pending for some reason.

I hosed one application over the XJ6 which seems to be pretty good and I added another bottle to a pump sprayer and diluted it down around 10:1 with water and tried it on a wet A4... seemed to work OK that way and perhaps a bit less wasteful than hosing it over? There's maybe 4 or 5 applications this way vs 1 when I used it on the Jag.

ITnlgkHXScuoGrIa4lSk6g.jpeg

53uLTbGPQWCKoMUyYGCglw.jpeg

neil-c

RMS Regular
I got 3 bottles of this during the last sale. I got a coat on the mini and S5 and probably have enough to do 1 car again. So far I've been impressed with the performance but I'm not convinced on the price, even at £5 a bottle. From reading Gtechniqs own posts on DW they say it's probably the most durable spray on coating on the market - https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=421127

In their lab tests it achieved a durability of 700-1000ish scrub cycles (don't fully understand the graph they linked) and competitors were 80-120ish. Their c2v3 product achieves 5000 in the same test and I assume cost per application of c2 would be much less than easi coat.

glynnnova

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 GTST, S2000
Missed out on this yet again 😢. If anyone has a spare bottle or two I’d buy it 👍

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Checked today after seeing this and must've just missed the first batch.
Tried again after a while and managed to order two. Looking forward to trying it.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Minimum order down to 2 and I don't pay for prime anymore 😂

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Am I missing something but everytime I click on this it’s never the cheap price. It must literally go within minutes

Gavlar

RMS Regular
I had it in my basket and by the time I got to the delivery options was all sold out :worried: so went and spent a bit in anachem instead :monkey: 😅