Gyeon ceramic detailer.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Just a heads up for anyone looking an easy to use detailer spray that actually gives gloss and beading for weeks after. I applied it to the car 3 weeks ago and the beading is still unbelievable after 3 washes on a unprotected car. The gloss it provides is incredible also. I have used so many of these on the market and usually after a few days or the first wash the beading and gloss disappears. Well worth trying it for yourself.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Fantastic product, and important to use something like that and Gyeon Restart shampoo to keep on top of your Gyeon ceramic coating too.

Anyone after any Gyeon product, we sell them at our shop P&C Ballymoney.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Fantastic product, and important to use something like that and Gyeon Restart shampoo to keep on top of your Gyeon ceramic coating too.

Anyone after any Gyeon product, we sell them at our shop P&C Ballymoney.

I can only imagine how well it works with a coated car. I have used it on a non coated / protected car and it seems to be holding up extremely well 3 weeks later. Really impressed by the gloss also.

Matthew2761

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTE
Just a heads up for anyone looking an easy to use detailer spray that actually gives gloss and beading for weeks after. I applied it to the car 3 weeks ago and the beading is still unbelievable after 3 washes on a unprotected car. The gloss it provides is incredible also. I have used so many of these on the market and usually after a few days or the first wash the beading and gloss disappears. Well worth trying it for yourself.

Decided to give Gyeon stuff a try last time i did a big order of cleaning stuff. Washed with bathe+ shampoo then finished off with the detailer is an unbelievable combo. Serious gloss and water behaviour with so little effort.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Decided to give Gyeon stuff a try last time i did a big order of cleaning stuff. Washed with bathe+ shampoo then finished off with the detailer is an unbelievable combo. Serious gloss and water behaviour with so little effort.

I would sometimes use the Bathe+ on a clean wet mitt after I’ve finished washing the car, while it’s still wet, apply the shampoo panel at a time; power hose off straight away. Leaves an amazing finish.

Dry, then Gyeon Quick Detailer to finish.

RegalComps

RMS Regular

I have seen good results online with their ceramic wax! That ceramic detailer looks like would be a good wee topper

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

I have seen good results online with their ceramic wax! That ceramic detailer looks like would be a good wee topper

Their wax is unreal, it's currently our best selling wax.

A wee Gyeon bundle would be a great seller for Regal, give me a shout and I'll hook you up ;)