hairdresser cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
me sister is a hair dresser and clio 18 seems to think she drives a wrc scooby lol

Gemma

RMS Regular
the hair dressers round the back fo familes,not r.e gibb but the other one lol

Gemma

RMS Regular
me sister used to work in the hairdressers on the longstone aswell,its beside country fried but i cant remember it

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Suppose it was a good thing that it was forgotten, ah well to late now. :oops:

It really is the ultimate hairdressers car tho! :p

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
my hairdresser is a bloke and he drives a VX220 and i think he might have a bentley too...

Skillie

xHannaHx said:
can i remind people, that hairdressers get paid a minimum salary, (unless they are peter sorbie or peter mark or someone like that)
they are not going to be driving MR2's or MX5's :?:

The term is more to do with the fact that they are bit glam/looks orientated but have no substance or anything else to offer. Not that actual hairdressers own them. Just all looks but very fickle and week-assed. No offence to anyone who is a hairdresser I didn't coin the term and know some very smart well rounded hairdressers!!

My additions to the list would be:
MR2 (latest)
Audi TT
Z3
Hyundai Coupe
Megane Coupe

to name a few

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.