Active Deal Halfords 10% off - including gift cards

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
10% off everything flash sale at Halfords today - HAPPYXMAS10.

I bought £400 of vouchers for £360, then quidco is giving a further 6% cashback on top.

Then I’ll take them to buy the Halfords industrial three piece tool chest set at trade price for £399.

So basically the three industrial tool boxes for £337.

Tam9n

RMS Regular
OP
Tam9n
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Sadly the code didn’t seem to work for me when I was logged in with my trade details.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone have any success with a code recently? There’s a couple online but none work on the bits I’m after.

pablo

RMS Moderator
yeah good savings on halfords branded stuff. smaller savings on other stuff. only works on parts/tools etc. not on audio, bikes etc.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
@Lyons @VEN©M if you know someone with a British cycling membership they get 10% off in Halfords, not much but every little helps. The membership is only about £20 for the year and gets you 10%off in CRC once a month too.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Jesus I might have it with my old cycle to work scheme. Think I got a card for 10% off in Halfords. Forgot I even had it

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
@Lyons @VEN©M if you know someone with a British cycling membership they get 10% off in Halfords, not much but every little helps. The membership is only about £20 for the year and gets you 10%off in CRC once a month too.

I forgot my card one time, they still gave me the discount because I was faffing in my wallet looking for the thing and the guy thought I'd lost my bank card.

eamon343

RMS Regular
what sort of discount does a trade card get on a Yuasa battery at £115 ?

This one?

upload_2018-6-29_14-16-24.png

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol. If you don’t ask you don’t get I suppose!

Anyone with one of the aforementioned Bristish Cycling cards on here?!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
obviouisly i meant someone with a trade card! i might pick one up on the way home today.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.