Harry's Lexus (56k warning!)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Luke MK2

Drives
Passat B6
We went out last week to get some night shots of the Lexus, and experimented with some things.. Let me know what you think..

123zd5.jpg

142zc8.jpg

152oy4.jpg

162kz1.jpg

172br7.jpg

182jp3.jpg

193vt1.jpg

1121le4.jpg

1132mv9.jpg

192at2.jpg

1141ad4.jpg

1183qx5.jpg

Its a . . .
202ii6.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Great photos! What kind of camera and lens, filter, etc?

Gaz

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
The first 4 pics look like somethine ya would see in a Brochure..

Excellent photography work lad (y)

The Lexus shows up well in the lighting you chose..

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
tidy camera work :grinning: but yer ISO's are waaaay too high, try keeping ISO100 and bulb mode

Luke MK2

OP
Luke MK2
Drives
Passat B6
cheers for the comments,

@ Gaz - Im was using a Canon 350D, ultra violet filter, 18-55mm lens/ 75-300mm lens and a tripod obviously!

@ Graham - I know some of the photos are too bright, Im still learning the basics to this lark, but ill definately take your advice, appreciate it!

And i got myself a film SLR, so im gonna have to get the hang of that too....

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
top quality pics there, prob the best Ive seen on here.

Particularly like the 2nd one and the one from inside

Oh and nice car (y)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Definately highly impressed by the photography, it almost over shadows the actual car! And that's meant in the best possible way :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
@ Graham - I know some of the photos are too bright, Im still learning the basics to this lark, but ill definately take your advice, appreciate it!

i'm still learning the art of night time, long exposure stuff and am amazed at how non orange the pictures are, did you adjust the white balance manually at all?

my next move is to buy an ND filter and go for some 10minute exposures to see what happens lol

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
bloody hell Luke those came out incredible! lmao at the one with the white vectra (5-0) seconds later he jumped out getting all wound up like id just shot somebody, for parking on a footpath!

I really love the second from last, stunning photo.
I think the wheel refurbishment and the exhaust which im still waiting for will almost finish it off.

Oh and, this lovely lump of metal could be yours, check the for sale section ;)

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i'm still learning the art of night time, long exposure stuff and am amazed at how non orange the pictures are, did you adjust the white balance manually at all?

my next move is to buy an ND filter and go for some 10minute exposures to see what happens lol

Try to avoid the Cokin ND filters as they seem to leave a sepia tone on mine which takes a lot of work to get rid of!

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Wow, car looks sweet but the photos are something else. Would love to be able to create art like that.

Fancy doing some of the Corrado and Golf together some night Luke? Everyone knows old Dubs are where its at:cool: :p

Luke MK2

OP
Luke MK2
Drives
Passat B6
Im very glad you all like the photos! hopefully i can add to my collection...

I adjusted the white balance in some pictures for more of a blue/green colour and a bit of artificial light helped me out also lol

@Gman - id be happy to get the cars together, just need to sort mine out first, maybe just yours on its own!

Ruth

RMS Regular
Wow.. brilliant photos and a superb motor Harry!! Always mint!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Bilal by your posts mate you want every car! :party:

tim

RMS Regular
simply awesome, by far the best photos i've seen on the site for a car shoot

and your only learning! cant wait to see when your a pro

tim

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.