Has anyone seen.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

B1 MBO

Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
the bright green mondeo that drives around ards? it has green and blue stickers up the side and a massive ford sticker on the bonnet! its hideous! saw it today but couldnt get to take a pic as the driver was standing beside it!

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
that thing has running about n'ards and dundonald area for years looked bad then still looks bad now

B1 MBO

OP
B
Drives
Ford Fiesta Mk6
Boydie said:
sounds crap get the pics up!!

every time i see it the driver is there!! he looks like he would beat me up if saw me! :?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
CP02TER said:
is this the old iceman one?

havent seen this in years, but from memory it wasnt toooo bad. was my first experience of the clifford dual zone prox- fook it scared the crap out of a young lyons

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Used to love that car years ago. It used to be round lisburn road alot

yeah see it all the time!
Has any1 seen a silver astra with 15in mulitspokes in ards with an spaceship wing on the back! its the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen and i've seen that wide arch A3!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.