Head unit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
I bought a new van to run around in but the radio is crap..

What is a half decent head unit to go with.

Looking a CD player one as I've no iPhone or decent phone to keep music on..

Looking about max £100

saxo_man

RMS Regular
You'll pick up a decent wee one for 50-60. I have a kenwood Bluetooth unit from Halfords in my jeep, was on sale at £60.

IMG_5268.JPG
IMG_5272.JPG

seanmooney

RMS Regular
OP
seanmooney
was just on Halfords site and they have a few.. Might call into one of the stores and have a look.

for all i want, cd and radio the jvc or kenwood at 50-70 couldnt be bad

seanmooney

RMS Regular
OP
seanmooney
there's only space for one anyway so don't even need a fascia with the pocket.

iceworx

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf 20v turbo
I have an Alpine CDE 9843 R here which I bought from a fellow member as a spare when I had the Corrado. Radio, CD and MP3 play back, 4 x 45 watts, one pre out, absolutely immaculate and complete with everything you need including the instruction manual and face plate case. The Corrado has gone so it's now surplus to requirements.

Looking for the £30 I paid for it. Collect from Bangor any time ........... original ad. at the link below and I'll fit it for you if there is a single DIN slot in your dash.

In Car Ent: - Alpine cde-9843r for sale £30

Last edited:

seanmooney

RMS Regular
OP
seanmooney
My cousin had a sony cdx gt300 cd player in the house and gave it to me for nothing so ill try it out.. If its crap ill be in touch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.