help please

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gruff

RMS Regular
Drives
St Focus
my sub and speakers r making this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee noise when i have my music on y is this

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
it shouldnt be ur sub....proabably ur speakers. Its interference. Check to make sure the RCA's arent too close to the power cables

gruff

RMS Regular
OP
gruff
Drives
St Focus
wat u mean they r not too close they go into different sides of the amp and it is my sub too

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
are they close together in ur boot? Do they run up opposite sides of the car?

Subs, afaik, dont get affected by interference but im not 100%. Im sure Pablo will be along soon tho!

pablo

RMS Moderator
is it only when the engines running?

try to separate the power leads and the RCAs in the boot. if they overlap around the connectors you might get problems.

also pull the RCAs out and see if it still does it. that will tell you which end the problem is at :grinning:

gruff

RMS Regular
OP
gruff
Drives
St Focus
i take it that my rcas should not run any were near my power cables even at the front of the car

pablo

RMS Moderator
i never really had a problem unless the crossed over near the rca ends.

is good practice to lay them seperately tho.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.