Help wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
Right guys im going to get all the parts needed for my 2L conversion soon so that I can make a stab at it over the summer. (its been done in 8 hrs by a mechanic before :p ) Any mechanics out there fancy helping me take on the job or just a few guys that are half decent mechanically fancy giving a hand??Throw a post up or pm me if anyone would be up for it(y)

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
I can lend a hand every now and again when I have spare time if you like.
Couldn't do a yes ill be there every tues thurs and weekends, I have little enough spare time as it is!
Though correct me if im wrong, I think theres quite a lot of fabrication involved and its not just a simple swap. Top of my head I think you need to make a completely new gearbox mount.

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Cheers mate, I actually just finished my one of a kind 5 door 182 :grinning: which reminds me I must throw some pics up. And liquid!!! you jammy git! I must get a look some time

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
You've done it and all!? Excellent, get the pics up indeed. What sort of work was involved?

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
PAIN IN THE ASS lol. **** load of work involved, still some wiring issues to sort out but getting there, and its on the road so thats the most important thing. We had a whole car to take things from so that helped in a big way. Yea pics to come soon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.