Hi everyone.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do youse stock any festool stuff?

We don't. SIA agencies in Belfast has the main agency for that for the north. Ask for Daniel, he's one of the directors and a very good mate of mine, tell him I sent you and he'll keep you right. (y)

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Simon any current deals on a top and bottom box, or even a top box on its own?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Simon any current deals on a top and bottom box, or even a top box on its own?

How bout this one?

http://reallymeansounds.com/forum/threads/top-bottom-tool-box.162364/

If you wanted to split I can do £60 all in on the top one. Or are you looking something more high end?

http://www.sealey.co.uk/PLPageBuild...tmicrogroup=&analysiscode=&requiredresults=16

Can do this one for £330 all in which is about £150 cheaper than you will find it anywhere else at all for sale.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
thanks again man, you hooked me up with my compressor too, like 4 years ago but when i went up to get it you werent about

did you get my pm about a welder

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Simon do you stock Bahco? I'm after a screwdriver set and some new pliers and snips.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Not a big lot of bacho in stock bar the saws etc, in the higher end pliars etc we stock the knipex, but we have an open account with them so if you get me part numbers I can get you a good price with 2 day delivery. (y)

Reactions: CR

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys sorry for the lack of activity on here recently, with the spring/summer season in full swing we've been literally bonkers. Our wholesale garden shop customers are sometimes not the most polite and have been shouting for lawnmower/strimmer stock and we've 3/4 vans out every day loaded to the roof.

Have still been replying to all pm's and getting people sorted with various tools and as always it's been great to meet a lot of new faces from the forum over the last few weeks, business much appreciated.

Will try get a bit more active with deals over the next while, and any deals on the forum are still active and in stock if I haven't deleted the thread.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Myself and my 6 month old spent half an hour at your place today whilst mummy worked in her classroom in dunmurry. Couldn't see what the fuss was about at first and then I went upstairs. Flip me, what a place! Beats an excursion to sprucefield any day! Is there any tool you don't stock?

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Stock electric mowers? Only a small area of grass at the new house but need something! Don't want to spend mega bucks!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Myself and my 6 month old spent half an hour at your place today whilst mummy worked in her classroom in dunmurry. Couldn't see what the fuss was about at first and then I went upstairs. Flip me, what a place! Beats an excursion to sprucefield any day! Is there any tool you don't stock?

Super, give me a shout next time (y)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Bought my powerwasher etc of you guys, and you give me an incredible deal with bits thrown in.

Only place I would go to now and have recommended it to several close folk (y)

Good to see you on board with RMS Simon!

joe

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
will have to pop in again....... last time was ~5 years ago and I spent waaaay too much.. ! will have to pop back in for a few bits n bobs... it sure is an Aladdin's cave !

jason912

RMS Regular
Drives
M3/M4/M6
Simon is a top guy and great to deal with, have dealt with him many times and will continue to come back to Denis Wilsons.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
@lightning
Bit of a weird one.

Would you have some sort of bottle trolley fit to carry the CO2 gas bottles that I would typically get for welding.

I'm looking a trolley to carry a gas bottle but its not a full size 'w' cylinder so the usual bottle trolleys are overkill.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.