Active Deal Homebase

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hippyross

RMS Regular
Not online but homebase in Bangor is selling loads of power tools cheap, also seen house Yale home alarms £90 reduced due to no packaging.
I bought a Ryobi brushless drill with two batteries and charger £102 couldn't say no Tbh.
IMG-20190216-WA0004.jpeg

There was also these which were a steal if you where in the marked for it.
IMG-20190216-WA0001.jpeg

Also they had heated jackets and hoodie with charger and battery for £99 loads of stuff reduced.
Worth a look.

Edit, online too Hand and Power Tool Clearance at Homebase -

Last edited:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
By the amount of Ozito and Kincrome on the clearance site, I'd say they're clearing out any Australian stuff they have left. The Bunnings take-over really was a disaster.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
might actually go and grab one of those ryobi kits that seems real good value ! I was trying to save up for makita stuff but given all im going to use it for

hippyross

RMS Regular
OP
hippyross
@hippyross thanks to you I spent around £200 today on Ryobi bits :joy:
Flip light, 2 batteries, 6 slot charger, hammer drill and Bluetooth radio
Haha sure it's cheap that's what I told myself. I went over again today for a nosy and got myself some screwdriver sets. Noticed they had steal shelving from £12 not bad for the garage.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Haha sure it's cheap that's what I told myself. I went over again today for a nosy and got myself some screwdriver sets. Noticed they had steal shelving from £12 not bad for the garage.
I have all Ryobi tools, mightycarmods was to blame lol. No the 1 battery done all is what drew me in and nothing expensive with them

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Seriously thinking of going to grab one of these kits seems to be decent value for money, now i know not the expect the same quality as makita and the likes, but does any one have any experience with the ryobi SDS drill as i would be buying one as well and all the reviews online of them are actually putting me off them. People saying straight out and box and its smoking trying to drill a 5mm hole in concrete block replaced with another and the same thing happens.

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
I bought the £275 kit the other week, haven’t really got using them yet but they seem well put together!

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
I bought the £275 kit the other week, haven’t really got using them yet but they seem well put together!

im going to get a set once I get paid, was doing a bit of research and those 4 tools are the only brushless tools that Ryobi do

hippyross

RMS Regular
OP
hippyross
I was in on Saturday in bangor and they still had loads on sale.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
I check the website last night it was still there, then went on today to reserve one and its gone off their site

It's pretty much down to what each store has left now dude.
Should've reserved it!

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
A lot of it is now on eBay. All my kit is AEG and was before Homebase took it on. Now it’s reduced it seems to be hitting eBay, prices aren’t too inflated.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
cheers, i will have a look and see I don't need anything special

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I've a brand new Ryobi combi drill now surplus, if any interest before I take it back? Body only, was the only one they had - £40

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Mate bought one of the £400 tool chests,looks a great job,doing all I can to stop myself buying one 8o|

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.