Hometyre Expands Provincewide

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hometyreni

Drives
Ford Mondeo ST22
Due to demand Hometyre mobile tyre fitting service has expanded provincewide. No matter where you are in N.Ireland you can now have tyres fitted at your doorstep. Whether you drive a 4x4, prestige or family saloon Hometyre can match you with the right tyres at the right price. Choose from all the leading brands including; Pirelli, Goodyear, Bridgstone, Toyo, Kuhmo and many more including Runflat tyres. Save time and money and let us come to you at your home or workplace at NO EXTRA COST, thats right our mobile fitting service is FREE. Other services include, Wheel balancing, locking wheel nut removal & mobile puncture repairs.

Call, email or pm us with your tyre size and we will provide you with an all inclusive quotation, no hidden surprises.

Hometyre (N.I.)
Mobile; 07545 916 335
Email; norman.mckee@hometyre.co.uk

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Just a quick word of thanks to norman who sorted me out with a pair of fronts for the vxr, great price, nice guy and brilliant service, even went as far to check my alignment with the lazer aligner etc! Would highly recommend the guy, think my dad is actually about to send an email now to get a few prices! Thanks again Norman!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.