Honda clearout sale!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andros1

RMS Regular
Drives
honda/integra
hey mate, iam looking the passenger side window trim of jdm 97 teg. I hade to brake mine( locked keys in car lol) its the metal trim along the top of the door cheers. Could you txt me i never on this cheers. Its andy btw we had the swap for brake calipers and steering wheel. i got a new teg much better. 07986516619.

daz-GSI

Drives
Vauxhall Astra G
have u a gear box for a vti civic ek, if yes how much and what miles are on it? cheers

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
sorry no vti gearbox at min, just integra 4.7fd one there. No ek front lips just at min Andy.

dmcmaster91

RMS Member
Drives
Honda ep2 Civic
would you split them considering theres interest in the passenger seat aswell?

atr007

Drives
honda accord
gearbox

do u still have the accord box and clutch kit.if so how many miles has the box done ,and how much 4 both ? thanks wayne

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
recaro set prov sold at min guys. £550 for the accord type r box and clutch kit wayne, rock bottom on them mate, box has done less than 80k, was my brother's own one, he kept as spare but has since sold the car.

natpyl

Drives
vtr saxo
hi m8 wondering if u have any wheels for ek civic bar vti ones
also front splitter and evo seats could u put pics up our send me pics till 07878911056 thanks
wer abouts are u located

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
cheers nige! will check what wheels are there to suit you, evo seats are now in my brother's car :grinning:

Nath3n

RMS Regular
thumper have you any VTI b16 engines around? if so what sort of money is on one of these, need a full conversion?

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
Nath3n no b16 ones there at min, have a b18c4 one and b18c6 at the min tho :grinning:

Nath3n

RMS Regular
whats the difference in the engines? are they both full conversions or they need gearboxes and looms mounts etc too?

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
b18c4 is 167 bhp and b18c6 is the type r one, more power but pricier. theyre both full conversions at the minute, we supply everything needed to fit, mounts,loom,ecu,even the bolts etc :laughing:

J Man

RMS Regular
Drives
EK9
ill be in touch soon mate, just txt you there, hope to be picking up another coupe this weekend so will be looking a set of red recaros off ya again

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
thumper have ya any accord sport rims the 16" version of the ATR rims?

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
Just sold a set last week mate, will try and locate another set for you.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.