Honda CRF250 `05 ************

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Karlos S14a

RMS Regular
i dont particuarly want to sell, but its going to waste due to lack of use. over the past year and a half i must have had this out only 12 times, no joke.
in the time ive owned it, its had everything it needed, air filter washed and oiled after every use, new oil and oil filter changed every 3 outings.
it has never gave any bother and is a very good bike. the condition of it is mint with the original plastics still in very good condition, this bike, iam ashamed to say has had an easy life.
the most recent parts on the bike are new rear pads, and new sprockets and chain, which have only been used once.
its an 2005 model

price: £2250ono or PX: cbr600, gsxr 600
please, no silly offers, no texts, no tire kickers. iam in no rush to sell..

Karlos S14a

RMS Regular
OP
Karlos S14a
really needs to go now, i wont have anywhere to keep it soon. had it out at the weekend there and forgot how well it rode. really fit bike here.

will listen to offers

lorneM

RMS Regular
lovely bike mate dont know if santa could fit it down the chimeny tho lol goodluck with sale

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
still pricey at that mate tbh . i just picked one up for a mate for a good bit less with a few nice parts on it. try adds for free too

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.