Hose replacement Nilfisk P150.2

davyk31

RMS Regular
Hose burst on my Nilfisk P150 washer. Will order one from Cleantec but wanted to check if anyone has replaced the hose. I can't really figure how the hose disconnects from the machine in behind the hose reel. I'm sure it's pretty simple but don't want to break anything.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Hose burst on my Nilfisk P150 washer. Will order one from Cleantec but wanted to check if anyone has replaced the hose. I can't really figure how the hose disconnects from the machine in behind the hose reel. I'm sure it's pretty simple but don't want to break anything.

Cleantec have a special hose for the nilfisks that have the reel - it's an elongated metal part on one end to fit inside one side of the reel...

nilfiskreelhose1_1_1.jpeg

Its held in place by a U-shaped insert.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Thanks guys. Dunmurry is a bit far for me so will likely go for Cleantec.

@Nigelo is that a thin wire type clip that holds the hose in. I found it and removed but didn’t seem to release anything except perhaps a plastic cover.

Last edited:

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Ordered from Cleantec. Hopefully it comes quick.

Asked them about how to fit but haven't had any reply. Anyone here fitted to their washer and can tell me how.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
12.jpg

The bit on the right side (not the circled bit) is where the longer hose connector slips into and is held by a wire clip of some sort.

There was a thread on detailing world on how to replace the hose, but some of the pics are now lost. :sob:

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
Thanks.

There is a wire clip that goes in the slot to the right of that hose connection. I removed that but it didn't seem to do much. Does the full hose reel need to be removed first.

davyk31

RMS Regular
OP
D
All sorted. New hose arrived today and fitted in minutes as I worked out last night how to remove the old one.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Anywhere locally I can get a replacement hose for my Nilfisk P150.2?

Mine burst on me during the week, lead time for OEM is another 2 weeks, I can order from Cleantec but would ideally want it for the weekend.

I am taking my old hose to Hansa Flex in Dunmurry (old Zero Hydraulics from previous post above) tomorrow morning to reuse the ends:

But does anyone have an old or unused Nilfisk hose??

TIA

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'm not sure if they are all the same but I have a spare came with my previous Nilfisk 130 (I never used it as I had a longer cleantec one.

You're welcome to it if you're passing Ballymoney at any point. Stick a couple of quid in a charity box or something. If it's too far, no worries.
20230406_134756.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Thanks @NickR, passing Ballymoney hi tomorrow but the fitting at the end is different to mine sadly - hopefully getting sorted tomorrow and @Nigelo (from an older thread) may have an old one sitting to get me by just in case

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Anywhere locally I can get a replacement hose for my Nilfisk P150.2?

Mine burst on me during the week, lead time for OEM is another 2 weeks, I can order from Cleantec but would ideally want it for the weekend.

I am taking my old hose to Hansa Flex in Dunmurry (old Zero Hydraulics from previous post above) tomorrow morning to reuse the ends:

But does anyone have an old or unused Nilfisk hose??

TIA
Salters outside Portadown knows his onions bout this stuff