Hotpoint Fridge/Freezer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Have this for sale as its no longer needed. Bought new just over a year ago from curry's - should still have warranty.

Hotpoint smart fridge/freezer. Excellent unit that gave no trouble at all. No damage/marks to the face

Unfortunately it has received a few scrapes in transit on the side. This shouldn't affect most people as it will probably sit flush against a wall/cupboard anyway. It has 2 fruit/veg drawers and unfortunately the face of one has also went missing in transit.

£160 considering the above. Very usable and efficient fridge/freezer

m7ufgfP.jpg

mySElt2.jpg

xjIfKj9.jpg

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Is that a dinning room table and chairs in the background? Lol.
You looking one? ive a dining table with 2 glass inserts in a pine colour with 2 or 3 chairs similar/same colour with leather seat bases, think one is ripped
Located newtownabbey
i went and got them for rental property but never put them in
havent looked at them really in fairness so need a good clean

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You looking one? ive a dining table with 2 glass inserts in a pine colour with 2 or 3 chairs similar/same colour with leather seat bases, think one is ripped
Located newtownabbey
i went and got them for rental property but never put them in
havent looked at them really in fairness so need a good clean

Yeah I am, much would you need for the table? And id buy 4 chairs for it.

No rush as I've spent a tonne recently with moving.

Also newtownabbey.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.