How much de-icer ????

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
How much de-icer should i buy to get rid of this?
P1000242.JPG

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
lol - that would be a bollox - makes a nice wallpaper tho

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
i bet if the cars got wrecked they wouldnt get anythin off insurance as it prob doesnt cover ice storms!

i remember rms yaris tellin me he seen a list of things that void ur insurance like the event of a civil war, or tornado n things totally stupid

big cyril

RMS Regular
Reckon the situation came about over a period of time - I don't think the water came over and just froze in a huge amount over the cars etc in one go - more likely smaller waves and spray came over and froze , then the same thing happened over and over again , each time building up in layers.
Also it is most likely an inland hence freshwater lake - the salt water of the sea would be much harder to freeze.
Cool photos.
Bet the MG didn't start when it was defrosted :lol:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Sammy said:
The water froze.

lmao

they cant be real. looking at the tree, the bench etc, the water would needed to have frozen on impact, as you can see tails off the back off the branch and backrest.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
gad. water droplets hit the tree and freeze. process continues. more ice builds up.

mgf needs to go to hursts.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.