How to wash your car (video linky)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
Certainly a few useful tips there, nice find. This grit guard gadget, has anyone here used it or something like it?

Baz C

Banned
its all getting very anal, one bucket and a sponge is all you need. Wash my car like that and it doesn't cause any harm. i couldn't even bare to watch that video :p 3 buckets, 2 wash mitts 3 gallons of evian water (y)

Jonny

RMS Regular
i refer to my little rant section on bebo

this whole car cleaning fad thing
am i the only one who thinks its a tad anal, i have a bucket and a sponge an autoglym chamois, some meiguiars polish and a cloth for putting it on and one for taking it off, also tyre dressing
this is sufficient, the roads are filthy in this country so drive 3 miles and it's dirty again... whats the point?

that is all :grinning:

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
jdm said:
i refer to my little rant section on bebo

this whole car cleaning fad thing
am i the only one who thinks its a tad anal, i have a bucket and a sponge an autoglym chamois, some meiguiars polish and a cloth for putting it on and one for taking it off, also tyre dressing
this is sufficient, the roads are filthy in this country so drive 3 miles and it's dirty again... whats the point?

that is all :grinning:

Couldnt
Agree
More
!!!!!!!

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Taz007 said:
good vid but yanks do know how to fukin drag it on !!!

Exactly.... Its a good laugh and thats why I posted it!!:party:

Some people on here take things that are posted much too seriously^o)

Pocket_rocket

thats unreal. cant get over how anal some of those folks are, fair enough a nice shiny car is cool but jesus 3-100 different buckets to wash it with?? mental.
as for the grit guard why not just avoid getting the sponge right to the bottom of the bucket?? the dirts heavier than the water so if the spong never gets to the bottom of the bucket then the dirt wont get back to the sponge? id love to see one of those lads after if a flock of birds went over head and shat all over it 3 mins after spending a whole day fluffing his car up. i reckon they would cry!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.