Huawei P20 Pro

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
For sale is my Huawei P20 Pro in stunning mirror black. The phone is on O2, it is just 3 months old and is in as new condition, it comes with a clear shock proof protective case which has been on it since day one, also has the original factory screen protector. Absolutely no marks or scratches anywhere on this phone at all, it is basically brand new.

The highly acclaimed P20 Pro was released earlier this year, receiving rave 5 star reviews from every tech/mobile phone website, it features the groundbreaking 3 camera set up, the first of its kind with a 40MP main sensor, 20MP monochrome sensor and a 8MP telephoto lens allowing high definition photos at 5x optical zoom and is the only smartphone available with a dedicated night vision mode. The P20 Pro is a true photography marvel.

This phone is only for sale as I changed to an iPhone last month, it has been kept in my drawer unused since that.

Would make a great Christmas gift.

Priced for quick sale at £375

LFeuSb.jpg

XxnMvl.jpg

CYD9IX.jpg

KWANMV.jpg

Thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.