Huge Nova Photoshoot (56k go make a cuppa)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruth

RMS Regular
wow 430 pics! didnt you's get bored?? lol

looks a stunning little motor tho - pics are amazing too and i think i will also be requiring your services scotty and bronk! :p

Bronk

RMS Regular
R6TH M said:
wow 430 pics! didnt you's get bored?? lol

looks a stunning little motor tho - pics are amazing too and i think i will also be requiring your services scotty and bronk! :p

ok ok form a orderly que and then wait ur turn :party:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i think ill hire u 2 too for when mine is ready for pics :p

nova is looking really well lad :p

Jason

RMS Regular
****! some mint pics there!

shall have to get the golf up again soon now she's got her new odds and ends and straight!!

mint job lads

casper-ac

RMS Regular
they are really good pics. well done!
i canny wait to start never mind finish the corsa..but hopefully someday il be gettin even half od the good comments ur gettin bout the nova keith!

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
very nice nova, one of the best this side of the water I would say however the only thing that I personally dont like about it, is that its just too low imo

but anyway great car!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
we do aim to plz....tbh it was gr8 takin pics of it...i've been waitin a long time to see it in the flesh...and he even let me wash it for him lol...near 3 hours spent on pics but it was well worth it got some absolute blinders even ones that aint been posted the light was jus workin well for a lot of them and the angles/location worked a treat...cav's next for the treatment i reckon still aint got many decent pics of it

few of my other fav's mite even upload a couple of other nice ones

Dimage182.jpg

Dimage120.jpg

Dimage087.jpg

Dimage184.jpg

Dimage185.jpg

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Im Sick of looking at tacky nova's +o(

:party: But that ones mint! and not tacky at all! wish there where more nice ones like yours floating around!
thumbs_up.gif

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
Cheers Everyone! Nice to get Feedback on the motor!

I'm looking forward now to the show season :grinning:

Keith

ewok

RMS Regular
mint nova must have cost you a fortune to do health to enjoy love the photo with the hazey reflection

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.