Motorsport: Hydra EMS 2.5 ECU Standalone

Gabriel90

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf/Silvia
Hi,

I have for sale my Hydra EMS 2.5 ECU. It comes with a patch loom for a Subaru (unsure what model, need to verify) and I got another patch loom made to be able to run on my S14a SR20DET.

The Hydra EMS is very popular among MX-5, Evo, Subaru and Nissan cars and there is a plethora of information available online on its capabilities and versatility.

I purchased this a couple of years ago but never installed on my Silvia as I still haven't finished the build (I know...) anyway, it has a Subaru map on it but you can easily upload a base map for Silvia, Evo, Subaru, MX5 etc. I have a CD to run the software too and all associated cables but again, you can also download the software online.

These are extremely capable ECUs and some of the features are listed below:
Retain all factory functions and use of factory sensors (may need to add some sensors such as Air Intake Temp Seonsor..
Anti-lag
Boost by gear - electronic boost control
Dual Map
Control up to 8 cylinders with full sequential injection
Wide Band closed loop
and so much more

The link below will highlight these features and more if you upgrade the Firmware to the 2.6/2.7 version
http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/HYDRA/XRT Hydra Nemesis 2.pdf
HYDRA EMS - ADE Tuning

As aforementioned this is a standalone unit and can be used with a variety of engine configurations. There is a patch loom for a subaru and a SR20DET that you can cut and re-wire to suit your application.

The ECU is also compatible with dash displays such as AiM MXL (old school).

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Price: £450 ONO.
Payment: Bank Transfer, Revolut Transfer or please add 4.4% for PayPal fees.
Delivery: Included recorded delivery within UK and Ireland if asking price is met. Will ship worldwide, please contact me prior.
Located in Norther Ireland.

Only pictures I have at the moment. Will updated once I get some more.

Thank you.

attachFull305770

attachFull305772