Hyundai Key Replacment

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Copied from a colleague of Mrs Lyons;

MASTER keyless entry car key is lost
The spare is a key entry but upon use the alarm goes off because it was locked with master key.
Hyundai quoted replacement key at £400+
Is there an alternative?

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Auto Key NI can provide and programme remote keys, I spoke to him on Facebook over Christmas, a new one for the Golf was £55.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Thread jump
Sister has a 08 eos (golf) and went out the other day to open car .think she got into the car but it wouldn’t turn alarm of or something like that .anyways she went and put a new battery into it £10 from dealer but made no difference .does the remote need reset or what’s the story with this .dealer said it needs booked into them to fix and it is £90 per hour to sort out at which point she left the place .any advice can be given or just need to contact the above guys .thanks .

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
Another thread bump.
Need a replacement remote key for the wife's mk3 mx5.
Anybody in Derry area.
Mazda dealer is a bit of a rip off.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Another thread bump.
Need a replacement remote key for the wife's mk3 mx5.
Anybody in Derry area.
Mazda dealer is a bit of a rip off.

Give Boris a buzz, he does all types of keys and sorted me a few times with old a3 and s3.

Say I gave you number and he will look after you, he is based in shantallow facing Daly’s bar.

C16E7504-CC21-4199-A476-EAF518E3E39E.jpeg

He is derry locksmith on fakebook

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.