i give up - can audio advice (or someone) help?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
i give up and admit defeat - i still cannot get sound through the tv in my car, even though i'm getting a good pic. i've tried the wiring 3 seperate times now, and still cannot figure it out, but i know it has to be something simple....

if i stopped in by audio advice could they have a quick look do you think, or would i need to book my car in with them?

i'm scared to call round incase i decide to go for something like that lovely R32 install :grinning:

what does anyone reckon?

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
check through the menu setup's you might have to turn on the aux input for example.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
if all else fails give them a ring an see wat they reckon i know they've been busy past week or so but i'm sure they cud fit u in or sort summat for ye....pop in anyhows an order a nice install u know it makes sense ;-)

Martyn

RMS Regular
I would call in m8... They are very helpful and not pushy...

Might be an idea to book your car in with them for a morning... Go shopping in portadown or something.

Ohh.... and if you book it in for 1/2 day... allow a full day... They never finish your car on time - lol.

My last 3 installs have taken a day longer than estimated. That R install took 6 trips backwords and forwards to perfect!

That isn't a critism buy the way. They just like to have everthing perfected!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.