ICE Accessories clearout - Get a bargain

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
a set of excellent condition, top quality STINGER rca splitters. i used them when i was running my 4 channel amp bridged for my components but now im using a 2 channel for them i dont need these anymore. i still run a 5 metre set of these and theyre a top quality rca cable with great connectors on the ends! the cable is about 10mm in diameter! :grinning:

£10 SOLD

stingerdreamyo0.gif

next is an in car black light. simple 12v black light about 14" in lenght overall. makes white clothing light up purple. you all know the type of thing i mean, you seem them in the at the ice bowl in dundonald in the bolling alley! :grinning:

£5 SOLD!

blacklightol4.gif

PHOENIX GOLD LPL (low pass level) controller

this can be used in conjuntion with the titanium amp im also selling. it is a controller that can be located up front that you can use from the drivers seat to turn the bass up on the amp. very handy little device that just plugs straight into the amp. specifically for these amps.

£10 SOLD

lplcontrollerbt9.gif

80mm blue led fan and plain black 80mm fan

handy for using in an install to keep your amps cool. i have bought new ones so these are surplus now.
just run of a simple 12v supply. both work great. if you use the pair you can have one sucking air in and the other blowing air out. great way to keep air flowing over your amps in an enclosed build! :grinning:

£3 the pair SOLD!

fanonfq2.gif

fanofffi5.gif

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
no probs. just pm me about where and when youre available etc :grinning:

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
rca splitters and lpl also sold pending payment

once i get all the payments in a mod can delete this, until then leave it open.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.