RMS Regular
My best mates old Evo

55_503166818156_3829_n.jpg

55_503166823146_4595_n.jpg

G Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
AI550 Evo IX GT
@G Mac - They're both f***ing stunning!!! :heart: The very beasts I aspire to own one day. Are those gold wheels Advans? I like both sets of wheels on these tbh, they're both great choices.

Yes gold wheels are advan rg2's I think, although that car now lives in Oz

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
NSX's are so hot, always ruled one out due to relatively low power level but I would by one just for its looks, and I'm sure they handle and drive great.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Lol..I mean that car now lives in Oz as in Australia lol!

OH F***! Well don't I just look a right plonker :oops: I read it as "it now lives on Oz" (as in its now on Oz's.) My bad!!

Lol!!! Sorry bout that:p

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Rocket bunny Micra?! :eek: Yeah it still looks awesome actually!

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
:eek: .. Best engine in the world, agreed. But they are stunning! You're the 1st & possibly only person I've seen who doesn't like them! :worried:

stevie_1

RMS Regular
hi guys was looking threw the thread and pics of the rx7s reminded me of the one went round bangor years ago was all black,tinted rear lights,bodykit and black wheels though it looked very nice,anyone remember it or am i talking rubbish lol??

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Here's your second then.

Never liked them. Maybe it's because I wasn't a steroid abusing, tribal tattood bouncer with a skin head though.

:p

I knew saying that would bring more out of the woodwork lol!

I am the exact opposite of that, but a Supra is the only car that I can say I will 100% own one day. My favorite car ever built, nothing I dislike. I've driven a lot of nice cars & I can honestly say a 3ltr TT Supra is the nicest thing I've ever driven, even over a manual Ferrari 360.

Never know, maybe I'll start getting a few tattoos, roided up & shave my head before get my hands on one lol