Drives
Silvia PS13
Come to the jap side @Gemma :imp:

Screenshot_20180718-222159_Instagram.jpg

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Best and worst day whenever when a mate gave me a drive in his rx7. I've always yearned after one but the realisation that they are more suited to 5ft6 Japanese people and not ment for 6ft4 18st fellas like myself quite simply broke my heart. Was sitting in it with my head at at least a 45deg angle! Worst day ever.....

Gemma

RMS Regular
@lennyd a black one drove past me full chat when I was a young teen in Lisburn walking up the longstone and I've been in love ever since but their reliability issues scare the **** out of me and the fact no one over here really knows the rotary engine that great?
They look absolutely awesome!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
@lennyd a black one drove past me full chat when I was a young teen in Lisburn walking up the longstone and I've been in love ever since but their reliability issues scare the **** out of me and the fact no one over here really knows the rotary engine that great?

They look absolutely awesome!
Engine out and RB25 straight in. I wouldn't hesitate on that one. Loved the F20 turbo one at JCC!

A mate of mine hasn't shut up about e36s for years, sell him it and buy an RX, then you're both happy lol

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Engine out and RB25 straight in. I wouldn't hesitate on that one. Loved the F20 turbo one at JCC!

A mate of mine hasn't shut up about e36s for years, sell him it and buy an RX, then you're both happy lol
Yeah @Gemma , Bradley should be able to sort you out with rb/jz power and I know a fella who would have your motor tomorrow...... do it