Immense Jap Scrap...

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
ef-civic-jpg.222573
I do like them in black. Been debating for a while if I want to change mine to black when it eventually goes for restoration. Problem is I also like them in red, but to be fair I have owned a red EF for over 11 years now.

DSCF2784.jpg

DSCF3430_1.jpg

DSCF2790.jpg

r1_7BLYA.jpeg

bentspoon

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster & Celica

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
This past month or so I’ve had a real need to finally scratch my mk1 MX5/Eunos/Miata itch.

View attachment 222682

View attachment 222683

I seen that blue one on insta recently it's stunning! .. I always wanted a MK1 tbh but only as a second car as they're getting on a bit and I needed a reliable daily. It was an itch I needed to scratch too and I don't regret it, MX5s are class little cars no matter what shape.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
AdamLZ is a hero. I can't fathom how he went from a few Jap motors to literally just buying a GT3 RS. Insane.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
2.5m subs on Youtube and multiple videos a week will net him a healthy amount. I'm infinitely jelly of his lifestyle, just waking up and doing whatever tickles your fancy everyday, that and having an arsenal of road legal drift cars ranging from 450-950bhp would be pretty baller.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Sales of merchandise as well will have his bank account ticking over at a healthy rate.

Fair play to the guy, I think he's aiming for Pro 2 in Formula Drift next year with that S15.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Sales of merchandise as well will have his bank account ticking over at a healthy rate.

Fair play to the guy, I think he's aiming for Pro 2 in Formula Drift next year with that S15.

I heard him mention a few videos back that he wasn't going to be using the S15 competitively, it looks like a handful.

He's the reason I entered that R32 GTR giveaway, the one he gave away sounded so good.