Impact Guns - Air or Battery Powered?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
OP
Neil_M
How do you find it size wise?

So far I've only struggled getting it behind the callipers on a Mini, more due to length of the body. Worst case scenario, but easily solved by rotating the wheels.

It was however able to get past the hubs to get to the crank pulley bolt on the same car without a problem.

Then again a knuckle socket will help too.

Size wise its perfect IMO, nor is it too heavy (I'm built like a rake). If anything it's less hassle than trying to get the room for a breaker bar.

My only issue is it's their standard green and black colour scheme, it doesn't match my white and black Maktia drill :sob:

Ollie

RMS Regular
Checked with akita there, its impossible to say how long stocks will last, but at the minute there is plenty.

Can you order mine and I'll collect it on Thursday evening. Half inch body only of the new makita.

Can you get a protective boot for them?

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Can you order mine and I'll collect it on Thursday evening. Half inch body only of the new makita.

Can you get a protective boot for them?

Done. It'll be with us tomorrow. I'll check with them re the boot.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Another Milwaukee cancellation there.....so another one up for grabs. the new 950 model with 3x 5.0 ah batteries £366+vat.
Cheers

Ollie

RMS Regular
Cheers @lightning

image.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.