Interesting car for £1500

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
What year is the car? you could try to get it under a classic policy at 3000 miles. Try autoline coleraine first.

_James_

RMS Regular
OP
_James_
Drives
V50/M135i
Now completely ****ed off, cars insured but I can't tax it online because I'm the new keeper! What the **** are u supposed to do?

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Now completely ****ed off, cars insured but I can't tax it online because I'm the new keeper! What the **** are u supposed to do?

Remember to bring your insurance cert. as well as your V5 (MOT too just to be safe) or they won't insure it for you...

Last edited:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Take the filled out v5 to post office tomorrow and pay the tax. They tear off the new owner part and send it away and they give you the other part.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.