interior cleaning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andyk189

RMS Regular
Drives
E86 Z4 Coupé 3.0
I was just wondering what would be the best way to clean my roof cloth and seats? i was going to use a carpet shampooer but from what i can see the roof cloth is actually more like cardboard, and im scared of it falling apart!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
i use Autoglym Interior shampoo, spray it on then get a cloth dampened in hot water and rub the marks out, If the marks are more stubborn get you mas stain remover and use it instead of the Autoglym but same procedure, and leave to dry. Make sure that the cloth u use is not red and the colour when wet will transfer to the material of your car

andyk189

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
E86 Z4 Coupé 3.0
ok i'll give it a go with some vanish...

cheers!

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
do the seats with any of the products available but my sister showed me that baby wipes are good for getting off stubborn stains.... i would leave the head cloth alone however because it will soak up anything you put of it and if it gets too damp it will start to sag and look desperate.

Baz C

Banned
JayT said:
do the seats with any of the products available but my sister showed me that baby wipes are good for getting off stubborn stains.... i would leave the head cloth alone however because it will soak up anything you put of it and if it gets too damp it will start to sag and look desperate.

headcloth is a piece of piss to do lad, :p

andyk189

RMS Regular
OP
A
Drives
E86 Z4 Coupé 3.0
i can confirm that baby wipes do a cracking job on the roof cloth!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.