Intresting info

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
...strange indeed, certainly sheds a whole new light on the matter, thanks for the info....will look into this some more.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
says on my policy i can drive anyone elses car with permission too, im only TPFT, it donesnt mention the other persons car being insured either...

you insured with Quinn Cormac?

TheLarneMan

RMS Regular
Drives
205GTI GolfR
If you are driving a car that doesn't belong to you 'with the owners consent', that car MUST be insured by someone.

Consider this: Say you buy an old beat up piece of crap for £50 that is insurance group 2 and insure it for a couple of hundred pounds. Then you go and buy a Cosworth at group 20 and don't insure it.

According to what some people on this thread are saying, this means that you can drive the group 20 Cosworth for group 2 money.

I don't think so.

USUALLY you have to have your own fully comp policy to drive someone elses car third party UNLESS you are a named driver on the other car.

raistlin

Nah. Quinn direct will only insure you tpft under 21. And in their policy it comes as standars that you can driver other cars wit the owners permission.

i was wit them for my first yrs ins. LOL. wish id known bout this tho damn.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.